It has been awhile. Come May and a lot has happened. I lost 12 kg, did I ever tell u that? Well, I guess something came up gd anyways. I didn’t really know how I managed to lose all that weight, but sumhow this time around, dieting seemed effortless.
It didn’t mean that the weight just disappeared into thin air, it did required some efforts and struggles though. And I did fell off the wagon quite a few times but managed to come up out of it thankfully. Hopefully, I can reach my target weight by the end of this year. It’s time to make a change and I know I can do this for me.
I also turned 28 on May 1st. Well, another one has been added and I recognize that I’m much wiser than before. I’m more comfortable in my own skin regardless how much I weight. I feel like no one can make me do things I don’t want to do and vice versa. For once, I wish my years ahead will be better than before and that I’ll be a happier self each time. Thank you to those who have been there for me come rain or shine. You’ll be forever in my heart. Well happy 28 for me and may I have 28 more! ~wink~
Proof of onward travel
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment